An industry leader in public and private program monitoring, evaluation, and research, Rebus Research Consultancy designs, develops, and implements leading-edge approaches to impact and program evaluations. We conduct both desktop research and field-based monitoring and surveys in Agriculture, Health, WASH, Governance and Human Rights.
Policy, Program and Project Evaluations
Rebus Research Consultancy evaluates multiple policies, program, and projects for clients through identification of gaps using alternative approaches, and suggest recommendations. Activities include performing literature reviews and environmental scans, convening expert panels, developing and fielding surveys, conducting key-informant interviews, and writing white papers and decision memos.
We conduct the following types of evaluations:
- Impact Evaluations – Impact evaluations can assess intended and unintended changes that may be attributed to a particular intervention
- Process Evaluations – often used to determine whether or not a program should be continued, expanded, refined, or eliminated.
- Outcome Evaluations – measure the change that has occurred as a result of a program implementation or intervention.
- Mixed Methods Evaluations – integrate quantitative and qualitative approaches, to strengthen data reliability, validate findings and recommendations, and broaden and deepen understanding of how or why specific outcomes were achieved.
Applied Research Studies
With significant experience in conducting applied research studies that answer questions such as:
- How is a child protection program being implemented in Central province?
- How satisfied are clients who have subscribed to Levy Mwanawasa family schemes with the services they receive?
- How might we help adolescents who fail to say “no” to intergeneration relationships?
We conduct Formative Research, Feasibility Studies, Market Analysis, Baseline studies, Midline studies and End line studies.
Project and Program Monitoring
Rebus Research Consultancy provides technical support to both funded programs and pilot projects. Technical assistance services include supporting program design and startup, developing technology and data systems, establishing procedures and protocols, and training on best practices. We provide real-time monitoring of project and programs through custom made monitoring systems.